Transport DriverALL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Responsibilities and Duties
- Conducts a pre-trip safety inspection of truck and trailer. Completes safety form if required by Company.
- Checks oil prior to starting truck, checks fuel.
- Fuels vehicle after use.
- Obtain fuel from the terminal.
- Deliver fuel to customers in a timely manner. Ensures all loads are properly dropped in the correct underground tank.
- Sticks the tanks prior to, and after delivery of fuel.
- Maintains outside hoses while making delivery.
- Completes daily logs.
- Cleans the cab of the truck daily.
- Attend Transport Driver safety meetings.
Qualifications and Skills
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Transport Driver must have a current D.O.T. physical examination card, but not limited to; a current commercial driver’s license showing your current residential address, and all required federal endorsements for transportation of the intended cargo including; Hazmat, Airbrakes, Doubles/Triples, and Tanker.
- Ability to listen, understand and follow directions. The ability to do basic math.
- Provide exceptional customer service to our customers.
- The ability to work with others in a friendly and professional manner.
Wages DOE plus benefits including Health Insurance, company truck, cell phone, uniforms, vacation and 401K
Job Type: Full-time