Facility TechnicianALL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Under minimal supervision, the Facility Technician supports the company by troubleshooting, repairing and doing preventative maintenance on broken or malfunctioning gasoline equipment. Will provide basic maintenance on company buildings. Facility Technician may provide other maintenance services as required by the company.
1. Receives daily work orders from supervisor, prioritizes own schedule for an effective use of time.
2. Inspects malfunction or failing gasoline equipment to determine the root cause of the issues. Uses manuals, personal experience, calibrating or other devices to effect repairs.
3. Replaces nozzles, hoses, filters, gaskets as needed. Maintains and inventory of basic supplies on hand at all times.
4. Does maintenance on the building – may include plumbing, minor construction, electrical, and painting.
5. Repairs equipment when needed.
6. Contacts outside contracts when needed.
7. Carries a cell phone; responds to all calls within a reasonable amount of time.
8. Performs other duties and/or tasks that may be assigned.
· High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
· Ability to listen, understand and follow directions. The ability to do basic math.
· Provide exceptional customer service to our customers.
· Should be email proficient and have basic knowledge of computers.
· The ability to work with others in a friendly and professional manner.
· Must have good driving record.
· Strong electrical background
- Regularly required to sit, stand, kneel, stoop, bend, climb stairs and ladder, walk, talk and hear.
- Regularly required to lift and / or move items up to 50 pounds several times a day.
- Work is subject to telephone contact with office and supervisor, outside vendors. Requires good manual dexterity and hand and eye coordination.
- Tasks are performed in all areas inside and outside of the store and can include exposure to extreme temperatures (both hot and cold), vapors/fumes, high humidity, and noise for extended periods of time.
- Work requires travel throughout the assigned area and occasional trips to Billings’s area.